The certification “Certified Fashion Model Professional” (CFMP) was created by ACTA to certify that its holder has the necessary knowledge and skills that can make him/her a successful model. The program includes all the necessary knowledge areas that must be acquired by every professional and it explains the basic principles of modeling and fashion.
The certification CFMP certifies that the candidate is able to:
- Know the basic principles of the profession of fashion model and the different categories of fashion models
- Know the important principles of chromatology and how to improve his/her appearance
- Know the basic principles of aesthetics, make up art and hair styling
- Understand the principles that rule the sector of fashion, clothing and accessories
- Know and apply the rules of kinesiology and fitness
- Know the differences between photography, catwalk, advertising etc.
The examination process is divided into two separate parts, consisting of written examination and practical examination. In written examination, the candidate is asked to answer 30 closed-ended questions. In practical examination, the candidate is asked to apply a scenario similar to the field of study of this certification. Duration of written examination: 60 minutes. Duration of practical examination: 20 minutes. Success rate in written examination: 70%. Success rate in practical examination: 70%. The candidate obtains the certification only if he/she completes successfully both phases of examination process.
~Coco Chanel~ | 1883-1971