Certified Fashion Designer & Costume Stylist Specialist - CFDCSS
Talent and creativity are often insufficient to lead a professional fashion designer & costume stylist on the top. What is needed primarily is a comprehensive education and training to equip themselves with the necessary knowledge and skills required in the fashion world.
The ACTA, understanding fully the importance of certified knowledge in the modern labor market has created an innovative, for the Greek standards, certification: “Certified Fashion Designer & Costume Stylist Specialist” (CFDCSS).
This certification is ideal for all professional fashion designers / costume designers who want to stand out, acquiring all the necessary knowledge and skills required for this profession.
The certification “CFDCSS” certifies that the candidate is able to:
- Know the Technical Fashion Drawing
- Know the Greek and international terminology used in fashion
- Identify the types of fabrics
- Organize and maintain the production of clothing
- Have basic knowledge of chromatology and history of clothing
- Have basic knowledge of clothing & styling
- Know the basic principles of customer service and sales promotion
~Ancient Greek saying ~