Undoubtedly, the aesthetic metamorphosis is, in recent years, an integral part of creation in performing arts and audiovisual. That’s why, nowadays, the needs for professional make-up artists in the entertainment industry increase more and more.
The qualified make-up professionals should be properly trained and informed, so that, using the appropriate products, they can be able to transform faces and bodies of “clients”, according to the needs.
The “CMAP” certifies that the holder of this certificate is able to:
- Know the basic principles of chromatology
- Recognize the type of skin of one customer and propose the relevant make-up
- Know the Greek and foreign terminology used in make-up art
- Apply innovative make-up methods and be informed about the developments of this sector
- Know all the necessary make-up techniques of black and white and color photography
- Know the history of make-up
- Know the history of art
- Know the history of fashion – designers
- Know the principles of make-up for TV, films and theatre
- Know the first aid techniques in the workplace
- Know the basic principles of customer service and promoting sales
- Monitor the development of fashion, art and make up and be able to adjust it to the type, age and characteristics of the client
~Coco Chanel~ | (French Fashion Designer) | 1883-1971