Since its inception in the field of human resources certification, ACTA has committed itself to pursuing quality services as a focal point of its corporate culture and strategic goals.
In order to achieve the above objectives, it has developed and installed a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the International Standards ELOT EN ISO 9001/2008 and ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024 through which:
- Applies all applicable Legislative Arrangements.
- Informs all parties involved of the procedures for screening, evaluation and certification.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the Certification Scheme.
- Sets, monitors and achieves its objectives.
- Plans and implements the improvement of the Certification Scheme and the organization of the Company.
- Reviews this Quality Policy to achieve its objectives.
- Understands the importance of impartiality in the conduct of certification activities.
- Manages the conflict of interest.
- Ensures the objectivity of certification activities.
ACTA is accredited by the National Accreditation System (NAS), Certificate Number 594-4, competent under National Law 3066/2002 supervised by the Ministry of Development in accordance with the requirements of ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 to perform certifications of persons with official fields of application:
The Official Scope of Accreditation (ACER) of ACTA can be found on the official ESYD website.